Data Processing Network (1989) Limited understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits this website, www.dpnsoftware.com (“Our Site”) and (subject to the limited exceptions in section 6, below) We do not collect personal data about you unless you contact us (see section 5, below). Any personal data We do collect will only be used as permitted by law.
In this Policy, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
- 2.1 Our Site is owned and operated by Data Processing Network , a limited company registered in the Isle of Man under company number <
>, whose registered address is 1st Floor, 28 Victoria Street, Douglas, IM1 2LE and whose main trading address is of 1st Floor, 28 Victoria Street, Douglas, IM1 2LE.
- 2.2 Our VAT number is 000 8962 96.
- 2.3 Our Data Protection Officer is Willem Keyser, and can be contacted by email at email@example.com, by telephone on +44 1624 620 557, or by post at 1st Floor, 28 Victoria Street, Douglas, IM1 2LE.
4.1 As a data subject, you have the following rights under the GDPR, which this Policy and Our use of personal data have been designed to uphold:
- 4.1.1 The right to be informed about Our collection and use of personal data;
- 4.1.2 The right of access to the personal data we hold about you (see section 8);
- 4.1.3 The right to rectification if any personal data We hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete (please contact Us using the details in section 9);
- 4.1.4 The right to be forgotten – i.e. the right to ask Us to delete any personal data We hold about you (We only hold your personal data for a limited time, as explained in section 6 but if you would like Us to delete it sooner, please contact Us using the details in section 9);
- 4.1.5 The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data;
- 4.1.6 The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or organisation);
- 4.1.7 The right to object to Us using your personal data for particular purposes; and
- 4.1.8 Rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling.
- 5.1 Subject to section 5.2, We do not collect any personal data from you. We do not place cookies on your computer or device, nor do We use any other means of data collection.
- 5.2 If you send Us an email, We may collect your name, your email address, and any other information which you choose to give Us.
- 6.1 If We do collect any personal data, it will be processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. We will comply with Our obligations and safeguard your rights under GDPR at all times. For more details on security see section 7, below.
6.2 As noted above, We do not generally collect any personal data. If you contact Us and We obtain your personal details from your email, We may use them as follows:
- 6.2.1 To reply to your email;
- 6.2.2 Send notification of Software Updates
- 6.2.3 For billing purposes in terms of sending electronic invoicing
- 6.2.4 For Software support queries
- 6.3 You have the right to withdraw your consent to Us using your personal data at any time, and to request that We delete it.
- 6.4 We will not share any of your data with any third parties for any purposes.
- 7.1 We only keep your personal data for as long as We need to in order to use it as described above in section 6, and/or for as long as We have your permission to keep it.
- 7.2 Your data will only be stored in the Isle of Man.
- 7.3 Data security is very important to Us, and to protect your data We have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure any data We hold about you (even if it is only your email address).
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by Us (where such data is held). Under the GDPR, no fee is payable and We will provide any and all information in response to your request free of charge. Please contact Us for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org, or using the contact details below in section 9.